Affordable Builders Blackheath
When you want to start of your latest renovation and revamping session with an on-site consultation from an expert - completely obligation-free - you've hired the right service. Ideal for all home and business owners, and landlords as well, get work from the builders Blackheath trusts for high quality. When you don't have the tools or the time to do the work yourself, why not hire the local builder that does?
Book Us as Your Blackheath Builders And You Get:
- 24-hour a day phone support, so give the tradesmen a call any time you've got a query, or want to start laying plans for your home improvement!
- A no-obligation consultation at the property or premises where you need the work. You'll discuss the budget for your revamping in person
- A strict financial limit to set - we don't stray outside of you budget, so you always feel in control
- A full quality guarantee, and the additional peace of mind that comes from knowing all renovation and repair services are performed under full insurance cover
Make Your Selection - Our Building Services in Blackheath:
- Painting and Decorating: we've got the speciality skills and equipment needed for metal and woodwork, and have the expertise for all interior painting work too.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: comprising everything you need for full kitchen fitting from planning to installation, this service makes kitchen improvement easy.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: fitting a new bathroom? Just planning a shower upgrade or similar? Blackheath refurbishment professionals will provide the experience needed for every task.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: from the initial plaster coat for walls and ceilings to final skimming, Blackheath team are the ones to turn to for wallboarding.
- Tiling Services: Blackheath experts install and grout tiles on floors and walls, as well as splashbacks. You can also choose an optional sealant procedure to finish.
- Wallpapering Services: this is the service for hanging wallpaper in even the most awkward areas, like staircase walls, corners, and around light switches.
For small repair tasks, why not take advantage of our handyman services? The tradesmen we work with have completed numerous projects and know how to get any task done.
Booking Us For a Service? Here's a Little More to Know
We know that with many other building companies the costs of the work aren't always clear. That's why we take pains to make sure you're always aware how we'll be sticking well within your budget. The initial step to this is of course our in-person consultation. This will allow us to first calculate, and then provide you with a clear price breakdown, which will include:
- A clear list of all labour we'll be undertaking, set out by room or task
- An itemised list of materials we'll be using, including an accurate estimate based on our experience if we're supplying the materials, or your materials if not
- All other costs and prices associated with the work that you need done!
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Blackheath
Blackheath is an inner suburban area of South East London. Most of it belongs to the London Borough of Lewisham, while some sections form part of the Royal borough of Greenwich. Blackheath contains one of the largest areas of common land in Greater London. The name of the area itself comes from the large open public grassland which separates it from Greenwich to the north and Lewisham to the south and west. In 1608, according to tradition, Blackheath was the place where golf was introduced to England – the Royal Blackheath Golf Club (based in nearby Eltham since 1923) was one of the first golf associations established (1766) outside Scotland. Blackheath also gave its name to the first hockey club, established during the mid 19th century.