Bathroom Fitters in Blackheath SE3
This proven, professional bathroom refurbishment service in Blackheath will raise your property’s value! To make sure your bathroom renovation is in safe hands - pick a team with the know-how and supplies to meet your specific budget. Connect with us now to get an accurate, preliminary no-obligation quote. We can’t wait to hear from you! You’ll be showing off your new bathroom to your friends and family in no time.
Your Bathroom Refurbishment Service in Blackheath Explained
Your job will be broken down into six steps. Check them out here:
1. Initially, your bathroom will need to be prepared for the task at hand. Old furniture and accessories will be disconnected
2. Next, the tiles, plaster, and plasterboards in the room will be removed
3. Afterwards, work on your plumbing and electrics can begin. We’ll perform re-wiring for new lighting fixtures. Also, new pipes and drains will be installed
4. Then, remedial works will ensure your walls, ceilings, and floors are all prepared
5. Subsequently, new floor and wall tiles will be laid
6. Finally, new bathroom furniture can be fitted. Don’t have or want new items? Then just ask for your old furniture to be reinstalled
It’s never been easier to get in touch with us! Get answers from a bathroom refurbishment adviser in Blackheath today on 020 3404 6788.
Benefit From Guaranteed Bathroom Renovation Services in Blackheath
We’ll give you:
- No-obligation home consultations – let a professional complete an on-site survey. There's no obligation.
- Highly skilled bathroom refurb experts – who’re both responsive and hard-working. We’ll reach the standards you deserve
- A service suited to your budget – you’ll only be charged reasonable, competitive prices
- Flexible work hours – there’s no need to worry about your hectic schedule. We’ll work around it
We don’t just perform bathroom renovations in Blackheath. You can also ask us to renovate offices, kitchens, or even your entire property.
The service is suitable not only for homeowners who want to revive their property but also for:
- landlords who are about to rent the property for first time
- landlords, changing tenants
- tenants who are about to leave the rental property and want to make sure they will receive their deposits
- tenants who have just hired a new property
- estate agencies which are managing a rental property
Learn How To Schedule En Suite Refurbishment in Blackheath
Ready to make your booking? Take the first step by contacting an adviser. We keep ourselves reachable round-the-clock both over the phone and online. Remember, we need as much information as possible – send us a photo, and give us your ideas. After receiving all the relevant details from you, you’ll be given a preliminary estimate. This quote will be finalised during a no-obligation on-site consultation…
This service is suitable for all homeowners. In fact, you can even ask the bathroom fitters in Blackheath to work on commercial properties like hotels. Use our chat facility or contact form and we will help you arrange your en suite refurbishment service in Blackheath.
Need Toilet Refurbishment Materials? We Can Supply them for You
We can provide materials as part of our bathroom installations. This may include wall boards, plaster, and other resources. Of course, this is completely optional and will incur a slightly larger fee. The team of expert fitters uses only the most up-to-date tools and equipment needed for your job. You’ll benefit from precison work accomplished with high grade tile cutters, grout rakes, hammer drills, and more. Take note, all members of the team will do their best to provide you with superb results. That’s a guarantee. Don’t forget, you can use us for other types of home improvement projects too.